Variable notching possibilities for mullion and transom combinations, e.g. curtain walls, winter garden, sky lights and special designs. Notch variation: rectangle, one sided angular, two sided angular, 3 sided angular.
The Prisma 650 is able to process standard profiles.
Notch dimensions: 210mm horizontal, 262 mm vertical (90°)
Profile dimensions: height maximum 280mm, width maximum 320mm
4-axis adjustment of saw blades positioning via electronic control panel
- Notch height
- Swivel vertical blade
- Swivel vertical and horizontal blade together
- Material depth stop
- Power adjusted notch height – positioning via control panel 0 – 260 mm
- Power adjusted pivoting range saw blade vertical 90° – 60° + 30° (to front/to back)
- Power adjusted pivoting range horizontal + vertical saw blade 90° + 45° – 45°
- Pivoting range material fence on table manually left/right 30° – 90° – 45°,
positioning by scale
The Prisma 652 has an additional feature compared to its predecessor:
The horizontal saw blade can be adjusted forward pneumatically by up to 40mm, which allows to not only cut the notch, but in addition to cut an overlapping notch with a groove for the weather seal, which is freely adjustable from 0 to 40mm depth. The actual depth can be checked with a mechanically measured digital display and is operated through an switch.
- Depth stop power adjusted via control panel.
- Precise and safe notching due to the work piece is fixed on the table during the cut
- Hydro pneumatic feed, rate of feed infinitely adjustable 1-4m/min
- Lubrication with 1 nozzle each saw blade
- Profile clamps pneumatic, vertical and horizontal
- 2-hand safety control