The high-performance swarf extractor MG9 has an automatic rotary valve and can be operated either continuously, or controlled be an automatic saw. The Aluminum chips fall from the rotary valve into a collection box of the user.
- Driven by a 4 kW electrical motor, generating an airflow of 4000 m³
- Automatic rotary valve that ejects the collected aluminum chips
- The collected aluminum chips then fall down into a collection box of the customer
- A stable steel structure allows for a low vibration operation
- Integrated silencer to reduce the running noise to a max. of 85 dbA
- Usage of customers own collection box with a max. height of 1150 mm