Automatic processing line of photo voltaik frames
Pressta Eisele offers a fully automatic processing line of photovoltaik frames. Cutting, punching, milling of aluminium frames in 10 seconds cycle time. 2 operator achieve an anual capacity of 500.000 frames. Production cost per piece is approx. 0,24 € each.
The line consist of:
- Horizontal cross loader with 25 profile bar storage, up to 6.800 mm length
- Feeder with linear motor, feeding speed up to 180 m/min.
- Twin sawing units, preadjusted to required length and mitre angle
- Processing units with punch tools doing holes, stamping earthing signs, milling units doing water drain slots
- This line is extendable with drilling units and counter sink units to produce the connection holes
- Portal gripper precisely move the goods from the saw into the punching/drilling unit, further to the unloading belt
- Safety fence arround the machine or noise absorbing cabin available.
Mode of operation:
- The operator place the bars onto the horizontal cross loader
- The Twin sawing units and the Processing units are adjusted to required production length manually by operator
- Start of the processing line – the cross loader feeds – the first bar is alligned, the gripper takes the bar and feed into the Twin saw – cutting left / right 45° – the portal gripper takes the profile and place into processing unit – during the processing, the feeder take a new bar and feeds into the Twin saw – The portal gripper now take both profiles, the 1. out of the processing unit and the 2. out of the saw – the 1. profile is placed on the outfeed conveyor, the 2. is placed into the processing unit and so forth – after the bar is finished, the feeder moves back and takes a new bar from the cross loader